Zanders & Partners Holding B.V. and its subsidiaries (hereinafter referred to as "we," "us," or "Zanders") are fully committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation EU 2016/679), Zanders B.V., registered at Stadsplateau 33, 3521AZ, Utrecht, The Netherlands, is the data controller.
Visiting the Zanders website:
When you visit Zanders' websites, we use third-party services such as Google Analytics, Microsoft Dynamics365 and Hubspot to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behavior patterns. This helps us understand the number of visitors to various parts of our websites. Specifically, we collect:
- Technical information, including your computer's Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system, and platform.
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through, and from our site (including date and time); pages and services you viewed or searched for; page response times; download errors; length of visits to certain pages; page interaction information, such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs; and methods used to browse away from the page.
This information is processed in a way that can indirectly identify a visitor through the visitor's IP address records. When we do collect personally identifiable information directly through our websites, we will make it clear how we intend to use it and how we store the data.
Completing a form on any of our websites:
We use third-party marketing automation platforms, Hubspot and Microsoft Dynamics 365, to host our contact forms across our websites. When you fill out a form, we use the information you provide to ensure that the advice or information you're requesting from us is as accurate as possible. We will store information collected through contact forms for a minimum period of five years and will not share your information with any other organizations. You can choose to unsubscribe from all email communications by clicking the unsubscribe option in all our direct electronic communications.
In addition to the information we collect from you or your organization via our contact forms on our websites, we also collect information stored on our systems. From a marketing perspective, we retrieve information from our client relationship management (CRM) database. When making an enquiry into our services, we will review your information history in our CRM systems to understand as much about the nature of your interest and organization as possible, ensuring that we route your enquiry to the most suitable consultant. Information includes your browsing history on our websites, how you found our websites, any interaction with your organization or colleagues regarding (potential) projects, any information about interest in or participation at our own or third-party events, any content you may have previously viewed or downloaded, and the data you have provided us in any contact or download forms, such as your name, email address, and job title.
We may also collect information from the following third-party services for the following reasons:
- Financial business databases: To understand more about your organization when you make an enquiry about our services, we use financial business databases to learn about company structure, locations, turnover, employee counts, industry, and more. Official registration databases: To understand more about your organization when you make an enquiry about our services, we use official registration databases to learn about years incorporated, turnover, assets, and more.
- External research: When you make an enquiry about our services, we may conduct further research into you and your organization using platforms such as LinkedIn to understand as much about you and your organization as possible so that we can provide the best possible advice with regards to our services.
The processing of personal data collected via contact forms is lawfully done on the basis of legitimate interest, which is direct marketing and the provision of relevant, requested services information from us to you.
Downloading content from a Zanders websites using a download form
We use a third-party marketing automation platforms, Hubspot and Microsoft Dynamics 365, to host the download request forms on our website. When you fill out a 'Download' form, we will retain this information for a minimum of five years. We use this data to measure your engagement with our company and services, to profile your potential interests, and to enhance your browsing experience on our website. You can choose to unsubscribe from all email communications by clicking the 'Unsubscribe' option in all our direct electronic communications.
The processing of personal data collected through download forms is legally based on our legitimate interest in direct marketing and providing relevant information on our products and services to you.
Under the terms of the General Data Protection Legislation (GDPR), organizations are permitted to process personal data for legitimate interests, as long as the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject are taken into consideration. Direct marketing is considered a legitimate interest under the GDPR.
Zanders processes personal data for the purpose of direct marketing, primarily via electronic means such as email. If third-party providers are used for the provision of personal data for electronic direct marketing, Zanders ensures that a legitimate Data Processing Agreement is in place.
Additionally, Zanders stores and periodically communicates with individuals who have previously submitted data through contact forms on our website, as described above. If you receive an email from us and no longer wish to do so, you can opt-out of all Zanders' electronic direct marketing by clicking the 'Unsubscribe' link included in all our communications. Alternatively, you can request to be removed from our databases by contacting email@example.com (for more information, see the 'Your Rights' section of this privacy notice).
We have assessed our reliance on this communication as being for our legitimate interest and have made our Legitimate Interest Assessment available on request at no cost by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclosure of your information
We may share your personal information with members of our group, including our subsidiaries, ultimate holding company, and its subsidiaries as defined in article 2:24 of the Dutch Civil Code.
In addition, we may share your information with selected third parties, such as credit reference agencies, to assess your credit score if it is necessary to enter into a contract with you.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties in the following situations:
- If we sell or buy any business or assets, we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Zanders & Partners Holding B.V. or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, personal data held about customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- In these situations, processing and disclosure of your information is done lawfully based on our legitimate interest, specifically for business or group restructuring and legal obligations.
Storage of your personal data:
We take the security of your personal data seriously and all information you provide to us is stored securely on our own network and third-party platforms, namely Hubspot and Microsoft Dynamics 365. In all instances, data is stored in European Data Centers.
Access to information in our systems is restricted to Zanders staff members with sufficient user privileges. We have implemented strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorized access to your personal data. However, it is important to note that the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Despite our efforts to protect your personal data, any transmission of information to our site is at your own risk.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will inform you(before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by unsubscribing from electronic communications using the unsubscribe link on all of our emails or by requesting in writing to email@example.com.
Please note that our site may contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers, and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that they may have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
You also have the right to:
- Request that any personal information we collect and hold on you be updated or corrected.
- Request a copy of any personal information we collect and hold on you.
- Request that any personal information we hold on you be transferred to another data controller.
- Request that we restrict the ways in which we process your personal data (such as for sales, marketing, or email communications).
- Object to any of the ways in which we process your personal data.
- Request that we delete any or all of your personal data
You may exercise any of the above rights by getting in touch with us:
If you have any objections to the way we process your personal data, you can raise them with us directly by contacting us:
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In writing to the Data Controller
3521 AZ Utrecht,
If you wish to lodge a formal complaint with our supervisory authority, you can do so by contacting the Dutch Data Protection Authority (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens).
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
We use the following types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart, or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies: These cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users find what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies: These are used to recognize you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name, and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies: These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited, and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
If you would like more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them, please contact us at email@example.com.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies), you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Your consent history