At Zanders, we consider the security of our systems to be a top priority. However, despite our best efforts, vulnerabilities may still be present.
If you discover a vulnerability, we kindly request that you notify us immediately so that we can take steps to address it as quickly as possible. Your assistance will help us better protect our clients and our systems.
Please follow these steps:
- Email your findings to email@example.com. To prevent this critical information from falling into the wrong hands, please encrypt your findings using our PGP key.
- Do not take advantage of the vulnerability or problem you have discovered. For example, do not download more data than necessary to demonstrate the vulnerability or delete or modify other people’s data.
- Do not disclose the problem to others until it has been resolved.
- Do not attempt to use attacks on physical security, social engineering, distributed denial of service, spam, or applications of third parties.
- Please provide sufficient information to reproduce the problem, so we can resolve it as quickly as possible. Usually, the IP address or URL of the affected system and a description of the vulnerability will be sufficient. However, complex vulnerabilities may require further explanation.
What we promise:
- We will respond to your report within three business days with our evaluation of the report and an expected resolution date.If you have followed the instructions above, we will not take any legal action against you in regards to the report.
- We will handle your report with strict confidentiality and not pass on your personal details to third parties without your permission.
- We will keep you informed of the progress towards resolving the problem.
- In the public information concerning the problem reported, we will credit you as the discoverer of the problem, unless you prefer otherwise.
- As a token of our gratitude for your assistance, we offer a reward for every report of a security problem that was previously unknown to us. The reward amount will be determined based on the severity of the leak and the quality of the report, with a minimum reward of €50 in the form of a gift certificate.
- We strive to resolve all problems as quickly as possible, and we would like to play an active role in the ultimate publication of the problem after it is resolved.
Thank you for your cooperation and assistance in keeping our systems secure.